Its been a while since I made a list of resolutions. It just isn't usually my thing. But this year, I'm feeling it. I'm feeling the inspiration to take on new challenges and to be better at challenges that already exist in my day to day life. Some of them are for me as an idividually, some are for me as a mommy and a wife, and some are for the whole family (isn't that nice of me to sign them up for this too!?). With out further ado:
1. Buy a good study Bible and study guide. Really find my spirituality.
2. Eat dinner at the table at least 4 nights a week.
3. Make time for date nights with hubby.
4. Make time for date night with mom.
5. Make time for date night with girls.
6. Get Dylan reading before K5 ends.
7. Try new and exciting recipies.
8. Get dressed AND put on makeup every weekday, except for Monday, because we all need a day off.
9. Do laundry every day instead of waiting for it to pile up.
10. Take a fabulous vacation.
11. Be in better control of spending habits (isn't that a lovely way of saying it?)
12.Set relalistic goals and expectations for myself. It might be possible that I really can't do everything.
13. Solve world hunger. Wait. Number 12.
So there. My goals for 2011. My rules for myself?
1. Its not all or nothing. If you fall off the wagon, jump back on to enjoy the rest of the ride.
2. This does not have to all start on Jan 1. It is goals for THROUGH OUT the year.
3. Have fun and enjoy life. You only get one.