Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lunch with My Daddy!

As much as I love every stop and every visit that we make in Mississippi, I have to be honest and say that seeing my Daddy is always the highlight for me. We met for lunch, and although it wasn't a very long visit, it was so, so special and sweet. London was giddy over her PawPaw and Dylan loves him so much too.
The funniest thing to me was that London would keep holding her hand up to my dad and say "Kiss me!" and then she would just giggle and giggle. I don't know which one of them was eating it up more.



This might be one of my very most favorite photos ever. The three most important men in my life. My Daddy, my Hubby, and my Son. My heart is happy every time I see it. Again, I'm counting down until our trip in the Spring!


post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment