Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas in Slidell

My Uncle Mike and Aunt Suki live about 2 hours away from Daniel's grandparents, so we always like to my the hop over and spend an afternoon with them. I love to visit their house because its filled with so many sweet memories for me. This is the same house that the had when I was little. I'm not very great at keeping in touch through out the year, but it is always so easy and comfortable to be with Aunt Suki and Uncle Mike each time we visit him.
London just loved her Aunt Suki to pieces.
I love the picture bellow because I remember so many times sitting and watching Aunt Suki in the kitchen. It was magical to see my little girl doing the same.
We had a scrumptious lunch and great visit and then it was back to Purvis.



post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment