Thursday, December 23, 2010

Old Friends

Gosh golly, I am swapped with things to do today. I thought that I had everything ready, but alas, there was still plenty of "last minute" things to do. It will all be worth it tomorrow when Christmas is officially here for the next 5 days.

One of my favorite things about Christmas is gathering with people you love and care about. I can not wait to get to Mississippi and wrap my arms around all of our family. I can't wait to sit on porches of different family members and breath in fresh Mississippi air, because I swear it does something good for my body and soul. I can't wait to watch my babes play with all their cousins that they simply adore. I just can't wait.

And because I'm a lucky girl, I got to jump start my feast of love with some of our Nearest and Dearest this past week.
This was our first group of friends when we first moved to Dallas. They pretty much rock our world.
And this is "Gigi", London's Godmother and one of the most beautiful woman I know, inside and out.
My heart is already filled with happiness. Its going to overflow in the next week. I can't wait!



post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment