Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Vacation Bible School

As always, our church put on a spectacular VBS for the kids in our community. And I'm not just saying that because I was a director. ;)

It was a great week and the kids had tons of fun.

 
 
The theme this year was Everywhere Fun Fair. We had a lot of fun decorating for it.



 

This was London's first year in the preschool room. She had the best time and thought that she was big kid.
 
 
 



One of my favorite VBS moments is when all the kids take stage on Sunday morning to sing the songs they learned during the week. There is something special about kids singing praise to the Lord. 





I also love the picnic that we host for all of the kids and their families that Sunday. 


We love our church and I feel so blessed to be part of such an awesome community. 
post signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment