Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Preschool Program

In the Spring, London's school put on a little musical program. The theme was "Under the Sea" and it was SO cute. London was very excited to perform for us. She practiced a lot at school and some at home, but she would not let us see her practice. She was adamant that it be a surprise for us. She was so funny about it. Sometimes I'd catch her singing part of a song that I knew must be part of the program and I'd say "Is that one of your songs" and she would say something like "I'm NOT telling! Don't ask me!!"



 
 


London Lou is so funny to watch on stage. She takes her performance VERY seriously.  She makes sure to sing every single word and do every single motion. You can almost see the gears in her little mind turning as she sings and dances. I know she is having a great time because she talks about it for WEEKS before and after, but she looks SO serious on stage. It makes me laugh. 
 
Of course Grammy was in theme. Where do you think I get it from!? ;)

 
Dylan had a baseball game, so he wasn't with us. This was the first year that we have run into the scheduling conflicts of having two very active kids. Thank the Lord for good friends who are always willing to help out in a pinch! It worked out that we were able to catch most of Dylan's game after the program, but we missed having him with us. London made sure that we took video of the entire performance to show Dylan later. She asked no less than 100 times if we recorded for Dylan.

 
 

As a side note, it turns out that Dylan had the game of his life while we weren't there. All of our friends teased me that maybe I'm not his good luck charm. I don't buy that.
 
My beautiful girl is growing up so fast. I can not believe that in two months she will be five.

 


post signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment