Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Night Gowns and Stories

I know its a little silly, but I have pictured a million times how cute she would be in a night gown one day. I still picture her, a little older, loving them as much as I did when I was a little girly girl and only wanting to sleep in "pretty gowns!".
Well, I had bought a few for her to wear this summer on great sale last month and we had such a warm night last night that I thought... why don't we just try it!? And so, last night London were here very first night gown!

And she looked as cute as I ever dreamt that she would!

I was a little worried that it would ride up on her and be around her waist and thought maybe she would get chilly. She is very hot natured though, so the chances were that she would be fine. I checked on her at least 10 times before I went to bed to make sure the gown was going to be okay through the night. And it was. It didn't ride up or anything. She didn't get at all cold. She just looked so cute that I couldn't stand it! :)

And big brother looked pretty darn cute in his camo pjs too!


This morning, while we were getting ready to take Dylan to school, I looked up and saw Dylan "reading" his comics to his baby sister.

Its just makes my heart so full of pride and happiness to see how much they love each other and how very kind Dylan is to London.
When we picked Dylan up from school, we headed over for an impromptu visit to the park. It may or may not have been partly due to the fact that the park was really close to Sonic and we were only 30 min out from Happy Hour... hahahah!
I'm cooking Daniel's favorite tonight, bacon wraped stuffed pork loin! Yummy! London and Dylan both skipped afternoon nap, so I'm planning on an early night for them and movie night with my Hubby!





post signature



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment