Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Check Ups

The Hubby and I took the kids to the doctor today for well visits. Dylan had his 5 year old check up and London had her (very late) 9 month old check up. Both of them had good visits. London is still in the 97 percentile for height and weight, and Dylan is still in the 50th for both. Dylan didn't do as well as Dr. V would have like on his eye sight test, so we have to take him to an opthamologist for further evaluation. I thought "No Biggie, I'll run him to one today." However, I did not know that he would have to see a pediatric opthamologist (to be honest I didn't even know there were pediatric opthamologist), which proved to be a pain in the you know what to find one of. I finally did find someone to see him though, and he has an appointment next week. I'll update you when we know more.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment