Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busy

Life is so busy at the moment. The weekend flew by much to quickly. I didn't have as much time as I would have like to have at home and then it was Monday. Ick.

Monday I had to take my poor Mom to get ANOTHER spinal injection. She is just not feeling well, say a prayer fo her if you will. It was nice to get to spend the day with her though. The kids sure do love their Grammy.

Today, Dylan had preschool in the morning and London and I did some running around. I'm trying to redo their bathroom, so we were out trying to pick up stuff for that. It was not successful though. I'm not sure what I am looking for really, but whatever it is, I can't find it. Then, we had lunch with Daniel, which is always a great treat. After all of that it was time to pick Dylan up. The kids played around the house for a bit, then I put them down for a nap. I thought they would sleep for an hour or so, but they both slept THREE HOURS! We shall see how tonight goes. Hopefully, better than expected! haha!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment