Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello, My Name is Carla, and I am a bad blogger.

Sorry, friends. I mean to be a great blogger. Honestly, I do. I WANT to be. I just don't know when my life took off being so busy, but boy it sure has. Maybe it has something to do with having two kids who are both newly one and five years old! Some days we leave the house at 8am for Dylan's school and don't get home until dark. There is just a lot of running around, play dates, family dates, and just stuff going on. I do plan to come back SOON with London's birthday post. She had a great one!

For right now, I am sitting in an outpatient surgical center waiting to have my much wanted boob job. No, not really. I am sitting in an OSC, but its for my mom. She isn't getting plastic surgery either. I'm not even sure if she would. Hmm, I'll have to ask her about that. Anyways, we are here for her back. I don't know all the medical terms of what is going on, but basically she has a bulging disc in her spine and they are giving her an injection of pain meds into it. She has been in intense pain for two weeks now, so we are extremely happy for her to be having this done. We were not extremely happy at 6 am this morning when the alarm clock went off with orders for us to jump out of bed. But it is going to oh so worth it.



Later today, I am going to take my mom back to my house, where she will spend the night with us. Dylan is sooooo excited that Grammy is spending the night with him. I'm pretty excited to have a girl's movie night too. I plan for us to veg out on the couch, watch chickflicks for hours, and eat lots of popcorn. *Bliss* I can't wait to get home and see my babies and handsome hubby either. I spent the night with my mom last night because she lives about an hour away from me and had I not spent the night, I would have needed to leave my house before 5 am to have her here on time. No thanks. This was my first night EVER to be away from London Paisley and my first time to spend the night away from my entire family too.



I only was away for one night, but I really can not wait to get these cuties in my arms!





post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh, the tutu. I can't take it. I NEED a little girl. I don't think my little dude would like it if I put that on him. Ah ha

    ReplyDelete