Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Face Lifts, Cleaning Up, Live and Learn

In the spirit of Fall and all the festivities that come with it, I gave my little blog a bit of a face lift. I think the warmer colors feel much more appropriate for the season. What do you think? I'm still not extremely happy with the banner, but I'll fix it soon(ish).

My poor car needed some attention pretty desperately also. Lets just say that my car wasn't even looking like its original color any more. Yikes! Not at all good. So, I had the bright idea of just running through this local car wash. Its great because before you go through the automatic washer, there are four guys that hand wash the car. It takes like five minutes to have a sparkly car. Great idea, huh? Apparently not where London is concerned. She was so freaked out by the whole thing and cried for most of it. I felt horrible, but there wasn't much I could do. I just reached back and held her little hand and sang her songs, which did help, but she was still so upset.


Live and learn. I now know that I can not take London with me when going through the car wash.


Here is a picture of my princess when she is NOT upset. :)




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment