Friday, October 9, 2009

All Better!

My sweet mom is feel almost all better! She went home today after hanging out with us until about 2. While we were still hanging, she and I took the kids and went to a fabric store in town. She is getting ready to make THE CUTEST little shirts that will be perfect for turkey day! I can't wait to share when she has them made!

We have some very fallish weather here this weekend! I can't believe how cool it is. I almost feel like the kids need a jacket. I decided that a light sweater will work better for now though. I plan on running to the store in a bit to load up on apple cider, hot chocolate, and marshmallows. I can't wait to curl up on the couch for a movie with my family with a warm drink, so warm popcorn, and maybe a slice of warm pie! I'm also making potato soup tomorrow for lunch.... what can I say?!? I'm feeling the festiveness of fall!

We have a very busy, very fun weekend planned! I think I am most excited about the Pumpkin Patch. It will be London's first trip ever! Happy Fall, y'all!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment