Thursday, March 8, 2012

Funny Little Things

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul. -Yiddish Proverb

And perhaps that's why each day brings a fresh new start in our house.
Because there is not a day that goes by that there isn't laughter.

My littles my me laugh all the time!
And Daniel makes all of us laugh every single day.

I always mean to write down the funny things that are said, but usually forget.
But I was just sitting here smiling, remembering funny things each kid said in the past couple days...

Dylan:
1)He has been having to sit out of recess this week while we get his asthma under control (which it seems to be at this point!). So this morning, on our way to school I asked Dylan what he did yesterday during recess. He said he sat on the side walk and spent his time drawing in his doodle book. Then he said "You know, we really need to buy Mrs. Lindemann (his teacher) a doodle book. Poor Teacher just sits there with nothing to do! She looks SO bored!!"
*Typing it doesn't seem to be doing it justice, but it was so funny and I laughed all morning over it.
2) Last night, while we were getting ready for bed I catch him looking in the mirror with his hands behind his head. I gave him a smile and a wink and he says to me in a "low manly" voice "The Ladies loooove me."



London, in the back seat of the car:

My phone has an audio control on it. I can say, "Call Amy Sue" and it will dial her for me. However, it also list the type of device that I have the person's number listed as. For example: Mobile, Home, or Work. I never program number into my phone under a category, so most of my contacts are listed as "other". So what it sound like when I say "Call Amy Sue" is, "Calling Amy Sue, Other."
I use this feature all the time while driving.
The other day, I used it and said "Call Jim Bob"
apparently I had "Jim Bob"'s number listed under Mobile.
So my phone replied "Calling Jim Bob, Mobile."

London says, "HEY! Why is it calling you Mobile and not Mother!!!!?"

She thought the phone was always saying, "Calling Amy Sue, Mother".

post signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment