Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I don't know what has come over me, but I have but only four pictures to share from out Thanksgiving this year. Usually I'm a crazy "momaratsy", taking pictures left and right, but this year... a dinky four. I barely remembered to get a family shot. Ugh. Oh well, I'll do better next year, promise.

Our thanksgiving was lovely, even if it was virtually pictureless. It was the same as it always is; big breakfast at home, watch the Macy's parade while we get ready, lunch at my brothers, flipping through blackfriday adds, and video games. Like they say, "If its not broken, don't fix it!" I love our Thanksgivings.
We ate leftovers for days and days. Well, I ate them for days and days. Daniel and the kids had them twice and then were done with them. Daniel is one-time-only-for-leftovers kind of guy, and it seems the kids take after him.
As always, my heart was full of happiness and thankfulness for all that we have.

Happy Holidays, ya'll!



post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment