Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

I planned on writing this on Monday, but my back decided to spaz out on me and I have pretty much been knocked out on muscle relaxers ever since I went the doctor. I'm actually feeling somewhat normal again today and I can't tell you what a relief that is! Its hard to be Mommy when you aren't feeling well. Thank the lord for a Hubby that is able to stay home and take care of the kids when I really need him to!

So, this past Sunday was Mothers Day, and it was wonderful. Daniel and the kids made a little breakfast for me. They had planned to do breakfast in bed, but I woke up too soon. haha! It was still so sweet and I loved it. They also made the cutest little cards to give me. There is nothing I love more than a handmand cards on a holiday of any kind! Dylan made a little present for me at his pre-school. He had brought it home on Thursday, but didn't let me open it until Sunday morning. I couldn't believe he was able to hold onto the surprise for that long! I never could have done that as a kid!

Later in the morning, we went to church and then came home and had a light lunch. We relaxed and just enjoyed each other for the rest of the afternoon. I had hoped to take the kids to the park but it was icky outside, so we just stayed home. That night we met my mom, brother, and his family at Buca di Beppo for big and fun dinner. Its been a while since we all got together to hang out and it was really nice to be together again.
















post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment