Monday, May 17, 2010

Happiness.

Last week and this weekend were just full of happiness. Not for any special reason, just the love of my family and the happiness that it brings. I injured my back Monday night, went to the doctor on Tuesday and have been drugged up ever since, so our week was very univentful. Just days of hanging out and loving on my two babes and then cuddle time with the hubby at night. Turns out, thats about all I need to be happy.

Dylan is beside himself with excitement that his bird eggs have hatched. We are not the proud landlords of 5 baby bird tenants in our bird house. They are so ugly that they are kind of cute.
London has a new fascination with the yellow lab that she can see just little peeks of through our fence in the back yard. The lab, he doesn't seem to be a fan of ours. Unless his big barks are signs of love and affection. ha!
We love family time in our back yard. Thursday evening, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and had a little family soccer match. Each person switched teams a dozen times and we all won.

Dylan was very serious about his job as "goalie"

London didn't quite get the memo that hands aren't allowed. haha! Turns out she is great at throwing htough!

And watching my hubby play with our babies...

nothing makes me happier.
I'm one lucky girl.
I'm one happy girl.


post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment