Friday, May 7, 2010

Dylan's Muffins with Mommy and Spring Concert

This post could also be titled "The Longest Post Ever with the Most Pictures Ever."

Yesterday, Dylan had a very big day. He had Muffins with Mom first thing in the morning. He was super excited for me to come and hangout with him at school for a bit. I love to watch him in his own little environment. London came with us and played with the other little brothers and sisters while Dylan and I had muffins and made a craft together.

When I picked him up, we had to run a few errands, including getting his hair cut!, but first we stopped by Chipotle because London and I napped right through lunch and were starving. Dylan had already eaten at school, but ordered some chips and salsa. He loves salsa, and even though I thought it was a little spicy, he ate it right up!

Last night was Dylan's Spring Concert. His class's theme was "cowboys".

He did SUCH a great job. Dyl has always been a preformer. He just shines on the stage.


You can see that he is laughing and looking in my direction in a lot of these pictures. He was NOT looking at me though. There were two little girls standing beside me and Dylan was hamming it up big time for them. One of them was the big sister to the little girl in the pink shoes, standing beside Dylan. I asked him after the program if he was being silly for them and he said yes. I said You thought they were pretty, huh? and he said They WERE pretty, mom! I'm going to have to keep an eye on that boy. :)
The teacher told them to sing loud, and Dylan sure did! haha! I just can't even say how darn cute he was!
London did pretty well sitting to watch. She did get a little restless, but overall it was good. The program was super cute and I was one very proud Mommy.

Grammy also came to see our little Star and he was very excited about that.



post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment