Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daniel

My Handsome Hubby had his birthday last Tuesday.  
He had to leave for work at 6:30 that morning, so for the second in a row, I woke up before 6:00. I actually woke up at 5:00am, but just to throw banana bread in the oven then get back in bed for an hour. 
I told the kids and Daniel not to get used to this whole Mommy up and cooking before school/work bit! 
I'm so glad we were able to start our morning off with a nice breakfast and time together.



When Daniel got home from work, we went out to eat at a local Cajun place. My mom took picture on her phone, but I don't have any of them. I didn't make a cake because Daniel didn't want a whole cake sitting around the house, but we did order his favorite desert key lime pie! 




Happy Birthday to the best husband and most wonderful father! We love you!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment