Sunday, October 16, 2011

Life Lately

Life lately...
has been very full.
Like something on the calender almost every single day for the past several months kind of full. We've been very busy and have done some really fun things, and I am so sad I didn't take time to blog about them while they were fresh on my mind. I'll see what I can recall...

We've had lots and lots of birthday celebrations lately.
I mean, we've litterally had a birthday party to attend every.single.week
since mid August. And this weekend, we had THREE parties, one each day.
This means we have lots of people in our lives that we care about and want to celebrate though,
and for that we are thankful! And who doesn't love birthday cake every weekend? (besides my waistline, that is)

The weather has been so beautiful for the past couple of weeks.
The highs have been in the 80s and low 90s.
Listen, this isn't perfect weather, but after dealing with
three digit temps all summer and no rain,
we will take it!
And we will spend as much time outside as we can.
At the park, walking the block, strolling the shops, anywhere we
can soak in the this weather.

Dylan's school is keeping us very busy also.
I love being involved in anything that my kids are involved in,
so I sign up to help with most anything I sign them up to be part of.
This means Londy and I are at the school quite a bit, and even more
so the past few weeks due to big events being held. I wouldn't have it any
other way, but sometimes I feel a little bad for sweet London having to tag
along everywhere. She's a good sport though! And my big helper. ;)
Last month we were busy with homecoming and spirit week, the "Fun Run",
the start of bookclub, and lots of other little things.

And last week we got to take the kids to do something very fun and special...
The CIRCUS!
We went with a few of our friends
and we all had such a great time.
The kids loved everything,
But their favorite part of the night was
for sure getting to ride the elephants!






I'm sure there are a thousand of other things I would have blogged about
had I done it sooner, but that's all I can think of at the moment.
Right now, we are soaking up Fall and all things Halloween.
We went to the pumpkin patch for the first time this year today!
More on that soon!







post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment