Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday, London!


London Paisley,

You are three years old today.
Its hard to believe that could be true.
In part because I can't believe three years
have already passed since the day you were born.
In part because it doesn't seem as though
you've only been here for three years, because
I can barely remember life before you.

Three years ago today, you made our family complete.
I had prayed for a little girl for years, and on the day you
were born, that dream came true.
You are everything I ever dreamed a little girl would be,
and so much more!

You are funny and smart. You are sassy and kind.
You are bossy and opinionated. But, you are
quick to mind and are usually very well behaved.
You are feisty. You are very, very affectionate.
You give us hugs and kisses all the time.
You talk all the time. You love to sing and dance.
You love telling jokes and riddles.
You make me smile every single day.

Two was a fun year for you.
You made lots of friends.
Your communication skills blossomed beautifully.
You grew into a beautiful little girl, rather than a small toddler.
You learned so many new things.
You began dance lessons and swim lessons.
You even got to moved out of the nursery and into a Sunday school class.

Two was a great year, but I believe three will be even better.
You have lots of fun things planned for you this year.
There will be lots of playdates, lessons, trips to the park,
snuggles and kisses. I know your going to grow and learn
so much more this year. I can't wait to watch you.

You bring so much spirit and joy to our family.
You are so beautiful, inside and out.
I love you more and more every day.

Love Always,
Mommy






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment