Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Little Ballerina

My beautiful baby girl is now a Ballerina.
I'm going to fess up, and admit that this is actually her second week of ballet.
Her first day of class was last week . I brought my camera, but if you know me, you already knew that. The only problem was that I failed to make sure the camera had its memory card in it.
*sigh*
By the time she got home last week, her hair had fallen down and she just wasn't
"Look at me this is my first day of Ballet" picture ready.

So we're faking it.
For sake of picture taking...
this is her first day of ballet (with mommy's camera).

Look how beautiful this sweet ballerina is...





The thing with London is that you really never know how she is going to react to something new until she reacts. Vacationing with her is never extremely easy because she does not always do "new" well. Leave her in her routine with things she knows well, and she is the sweetest, happiest little love bug. Go with the flow, she is not though.

Before her first class, I told Daniel that I was just holding my breath that she would like it and want to do it. Here's another thing about London... if she doesn't want to do it, she's really not going to (with out a big fight anyways). In the days leading up, I would ask her if she was excited and some days she said she was, but some days she would give me her best pout and say "NO! I'm not doing ballet!"
So you can imagine my relief that she doesn't like the class
she LOVES it.
Thank you Lord!


Its so sweet to watch her in class. She listens and follows directions so well. I could just eat her up with a spoon, she is so sweet and cute!





I can hardly wait until her first recital!



post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment