Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Santa 2012

This is our 6th Christmas in Texas, and this is our 6th year to visit "our" Santa Clause. We love this him and I love that we have the same St Nick in each year's Santa picture. Last year we went to see him with some of our favorite friends. We had such a great time that we decide to do the same this year. We made a day of it, having lunch in the food court, seeing Santa  playing around, and finishing the day off with a "shopping spree" in the candy store. We gave each kid 30 seconds to grab any three kinds of candy they wanted. It is harder than it sounds, but they all managed to get 3 things. It was so funny to watch.





Dylan surprised me by agreeing to wear his Rudolph shirt. He's getting to big for all this "cutesy" stuff, but I'm so glad to get one more picture of him looking "little". I suspect it will be the last year for any shirt of this kind. My boy is growing up fast! 
 


Lou Lou looked precious in the outfit that Grammy made for her. She was most excited to see Santa this year. 


They both gave sweet smiles and told Santa what they wanted for Christmas. London would not tell anyone exept for Santa what she wanted. This made me a little nervous, like maybe she was testing me (not likely since she's only 4, right!!?). Luckily Dylan heard what London whispered to Santa and he has a big mouth.
And I'm happy to report she got the guitar that she was wanting. I knew Dylan would ask for a video camera (which he did get Christmas day).  
 


I'm already looking forward to seeing Santa again next year. Its such a fun and special day. 
 
 
 


post signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment