Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy 70th Birthday, Daddy

My Daddy turned 70 years old last month.
I got together with my  brothers and sisters and decided this was something we should defiantly celebrate together. We are all spread out across the country and rarely does it work out for us to ALL be together.
It was so nice to have everyone together at once. I know it meant the world to my dad.

 
Dylan made this sweet "card" for Paw Paw at school. He made sure it got to Mississippi all on his own!
 
London Lou and her Paw Paw.
 
The birthday boy and his Tiger cake. 
I have a picture of Dylan and his two grandpas in the hospital when he was born that I love. I was so excited to get another one... eight years later.  


I will always, always be a daddy's girl. 
 
And here's our whole clan. 

post signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment