Sunday, December 2, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa

We split our time in Mississippi between Daniel's Grandparents house and his parents.
We spent the first half with the grandparents.
The kids had the very best time.

A staple for any trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house is ice cream with Grandpa on his swing.


This tree swing is London's favorite thing at G&G's house.
She and Dylan took turns on it most of the day, everyday. 
 


On Monday, we took a roadtrip back over to the Jackson area to see my siblings and spend the day with them. When I saw Krispy Kreme on the way, I about had a heart attack. They are few and far between (as far as I know) in TX. I new my kids had never had a "hot and ready" donut, but I couldn't believe it when Daniel said he had never had one either.My dad use to take me to Krispy Kreme on Saturdays and we would watch them being made and eat them right off the conveyor belt. I have a lot of sweet memories oft hat. 
 


That night we came back to G&G's house and spent the next couple of days with them.

The days were spent playing outside and just relaxing on the porch.

The kids love riding on Grandpa's mule. 
 
Look how pretty my girl is.



 

Yard darts. I had never heard of them, but they were lots of fun.

 
 

My boy is getting so big, and so handsome.
 
 
The kids say the G&G live on a farm. They do have chickens and goats... so I guess they kind of do!




We had a bonfire and roasted marshmallows. 
 
I'd say they were worn out.


We have a skate board at home that the kids never play with. But when they found this one, they played it none stop. 
 
 




We had the best time getting fresh air and recharging our batteries while getting to spend time Grandma and Grandpa. 



post signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment