Monday, December 21, 2009

Ready. Set. GO!!!


Is anyone else's head spinning from the business that is Christmas week. I don't think I am going to have one single day between now and the New Year that doesn't have something pretty large planned. I love this time of the year, but the week leading up to Christmas always stresses me out. Not only do I have event and such to partake in this week, I have to GET READY for Christmas. I still have to wrap ALL of my presents. I still have a few small presents to pick up. and I need my carpets cleaned. Oh. And we are in the middle of (try to) redecorating our living room. Oh. And. I'm hosting Christmas Eve at my house and have not bought groceries. Fun Times.

At least I have these beauties to look at while I'm a busy bee:

Hope y'all are having a Happy Monday!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment