Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Mondays!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week by clicking on her name.
As for me...

This week I was a perfect wife, mother, and friend and did NOT do any of these things...

I did not let my kids stay in there pjs for almost two solid days because we were not leaving the house after three weeks of next to never being home. Nope, not me.

I most certainly did not spend at least 3/4 of those two days doing nothing productive. I would never be so lazy.

I am not actually already buying tons of winter and fall clothes for my kids when its not even July yet and is 103 degrees out! I love fashion, but I am not that crazy, right?

I did not explode at my husband over something as stupid as him playing too many video games. I am a sweet and fun wife that likes for her husband to have fun.

I did not let my (almost) 9 month old baby have a sugary popsicle to teethe on. It was 103 degrees out and treats to cool down are always nice, but she too young for that. So, that was not me.

post signature


1 comment:

  1. I hope you got to stay in your jammies for those days too... cause then it would be totally worth it

    ReplyDelete