Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Howdie!, Hello!, Hi!

I'm Carla. Nice to meet 'chya. After some (okay, a lot) of stalking lurking around a few popular bogs, I have decided to wet my feet and starting blogging myself. I actually have been a member of blogger for a couple of years, but my family blog is really just pictures of my kids for our family that is out of state.

A little bit about me...

Well, you already know that my name is Carla. I am married to a super hot video game programmer, Daniel and we have two beautiful babes, Dylan and London. Dylan is four and a half (and if you ask him, that half is VERY important to add) and London is eight months. Those three people are the loves of my life.

I have the pleasure and blessing of being able to stay at home with my children. It is a job that I love, but that is not the easiest either (I'm sure lots of you know about that). I treasure every second of my children being young, because I know it flies by all too quickly. Dylan only has one more year of staying home with me before I have to send him off to school full time. He does already attend a preschool that meets a couple times a week, but that's not at all the same.

I am a very passionate person. If I do something, its usually full heartily done. I love fashion of most kinds, but especially dressing my kids. I also love art (though I am a newbie to say the least in the art world), photography (again, a newbie at doing it but a long time lover), cooking, cleaning, most things "artsy", and though I don't get to do much of it for now, traveling.

I am still young and have a lot to learn about life, but am enjoying finding my way with my beautiful family at my side. I can't wait to share more of our journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment