Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nothing to Report.

Life has been pretty uneventful lately, and that is not at all a bad thing. Sadly though, I just don't have much to blog about. I don't even have any new pictures uploaded from this week! Eeek! That is pretty rare for me.

Sunday we had a great day with family and friends. Monday my mom was so sweet to take London for the day so I could catch up on house work. London had such a good time with her Grammy and I was able to go SO FAST with my cleaning. Tuesday my poor hubby was in bed sick, so we didn't leave the house much so that we could take care of him. Today was a "snow day" and schools were closed.

I think the schools jumped the gun on closing because we were supposed to get several inches of snow but only got maybe half an inch. Seriously, you couldn't have even rolled snow ball. We didn't really even treat it like much of a snow day around here, for us it was more like a really lazy day. The kids and I did make a pretty cute snow man cake, but that is as far as our snow-festivities went. I feel just a little guilty, because I do love to make snow days feel magical, but I think the kids were fine with it.

I'm looking forward to things picking up over the next few days. And I'm hoping my hubby gets well quickly. We have super fun plans for the weekend.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment