Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday to my Sweet Princess!

Happy Birthday, my sweet London Paisley!

I can't believe you are two years old today. Before you were born, I would dream of what it would be like to have a little girl. I would fantasize of dolls & tea parties, bows & dresses, sparkles & glitter, princesses & fairies, and all thing pink & girlie. You, my sweet love, are everything I dreamed of an more!

You are just the right of girlie with a sassy twist of sporty. You are so very funny, and smarter that a whip. You can count to eleven, know several colors, lots of animals and their sounds and speak in simple, but full, sentences. You love to play outside and love, love to play with any sort of ball. You also love for me to paint you nails and to "put on" make up with me. You love your brother and daddy with all your little heart and light up when either of them comes home from school or work.

I watched you grow from a baby to a toddler this past year, and my heart was so, so proud that at times, I thought it would burst! Sweet Princess, you are everything I ever dreamed a daughter would be, and so, so much more! I can not wait to watch you grow from toddler to little girl in the coming years.

Happy Birthday, Baby!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment