Monday, July 20, 2009

Escaping from a boring day...

Monday's are always a day for the kids and I to be super lazy and recoup from the weekend. Today was no different. We stayed in our pjs until after lunchtime and did pretty much nothing all day. It was pure bliss. I have a lot to do tomorrow though. I need to catch up on some laundry, we have a brunch date with my Bestest and the kids God-Mother, Regina aka GiGi, and then we are going over to my mom's house to visit and go swimming for a bit. I also need to squeeze in a trip to the grocery store. Whew. I'm tired from that already. Maybe I'm pregnant. Ha! Nope, I know for a fact that I'm not.

Since I just brought up being pregnant, I'm going to share a little tid bit with y'all. I would LOVE to have a third baby. So much so, in fact, that I already have day dreamt up the name of this third child. This is not very *out there* for me though. I prayed from the time Dylan was just a baby that my next child would be a healthy little girl and I knew that when she came her name would be London. Creepy enough, I even once said a few years ago that we would like to have our little girl in October of 2008. London was born October 3, 2008. Wow, huh? I didn't even realize that until my Mother-in-law reminded me of that night. Okay, back to wanting a baby. I would love, love, love to have a little *Camden* or *Lilli* in the next couple of years. I don't see this as happening though, seeing as how my Hubby does not want anymore kids. He is the most amazing father, next to my own, that I have ever known. He plays with my kids in the floor everyday, teaches them patiently, and loves them unconditionally. He even takes early morning shifts with London. :D He loves our kids with everything inside of him, he just doesn't want to add another member to our family. I can respect that. Some of our friends have told me that time may change his mind, but for now, I am just learning to be content with the beautiful family that I have right now. I am thankful everyday for my handsome Hubby and our beautiful, healthy children.

Back to our boring day. London decided she had enough of the boredom and tried to escape while I was snapping a picture of her big brother.



How am I ever going to be mad at this little face!?

Or this sweet little one either?




post signature

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I am right there with ya on wanting baby #3!!! I have decided to pray about it. I am 36 years old and am scared to have another because of the obvious health reasons, even though women start having babies at my age all the time. I have 2 healthy kids, a boy and a girl, I would love for them to have another sibling to grow up with. My husband says we do not need to have another baby, he is perfectly fine with our family of 4. What do ya do?
    BTW, your kids are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    Thank you so much for sharing with me! Sounds like we are in the same boats with our Hubbies, huh? Men. Can't live with 'em... Don't want to live with out them! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, what aspirations do you have in your life besides being a mommy? You are so young and have yet to have a chance to live your own life. You are a wonderful mommy Carla, but I also know that you have so much to give the world outside your home. For instance, you have an eye for fashion. Ever thought of designing and making baby clothes? UNT has a great fashion program and Regan already has a boutique...

    Just a thought here, and feel free to shoot me down, but maybe your want for a third is just trying to fill a need you have for personal fulfillment?

    In 5 years exactly, London will be entering Kindergarten and you will have a chance to pursue a career if you so choose, and thoughts on what you would like to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I removed the other post for typos, the spellchecker was not on =)

    ReplyDelete