Monday, March 7, 2011

Lets Go Fly a Kite

Last Friday, after finding out that Daniel was going to have the day off work, we decided to seize the day and have ourselves a picnic in the park. We checked Dylan out of school early, packed up our picnic basket, called my mom to meet us there, and headed to the kids favorite park.



After we ate, we created some magical memories flying kites. Both of the kids loved flying their kites, but I'm pretty sure Daniel and Grammy loved it best.


Grammy brought some bread so that we would be able to feed the ducks. I think this was London's favorite part of the day. There were two big geese that were letting her get SO close to them, and I was a nervous wreck, but she had the best time. Dylan like the duck feeding too, but he soon decided to go back to kite flying with Grammy.








I think days like Friday are what life is all about... sweet, simple, lovely moments.


post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment