Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Princess and A Knight at the Park.

I used to roll my eyes at children who were out of the house in costumes.
And then mine started a love affair with pretend play and dress up.
Then I realized there is not one thing wrong with letting go of my pride (though most people actually smile and say how cute the kids are in costume) and letting them be a super hero, princess, ninja, or puppy dog for the day, even when we are running a quick errand. I think it encourages them to use their imaginations and is maybe even good for their self esteem.
So, behold.. my Princess and Knight at the Park
(if the park isn't the right place for costumes out of the house, I don't know where is)
































Watch out, I may start letting them pick out their own clothes, matching or not, from time to time....

Most likely not. But maybe. ;)


post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment