Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch


London had her second field trip of the year last Thursday with a trip to the Pumpkin Patch.
This was new one that we had never tried out before and we love it!

I love seeing my sweet little girl around all of her school friends, in her own element.
I just kept looking at her thinking how big she is and how fast time flies.

Here's my little pumpkin at the patch.




This pumpkin patch had miniature rides set up. Its actually a bit of a racket, as they charge 3 tickets per ride. That doesn't sound like a big deal, but the tickets are $1 EACH! It hurt my cheap little heart a bit. But the smile on her face was worth every overpriced penny! 
 



London's favorite thing was the pony rides. She loved this one little pony, whose name was Daisy.
She had to ride Daisy twice
 
 


They also had lots of inflatables that didn't cost any tickets. London loved those too. She just looked like such a big kid playing on all of it!


My sweet four year old pumpkin, I love you!



post signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment