Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome, Friends! Today is Monday (yuck!!) and you know what that means....




That's right, folks. Its time for MckMama weekly confessional. Here we go...


Last week while visiting my inlaws in Mississippi, I did not feel the need to leave the day we got there after finding out they had no internet connection. I can live without that for a couple of days. No problem. I was not slightly thrilled when it was time to leave there house head to the Grandparent's where internet was plentiful.


Once arriving at the Grandparent's place I was not on my lap top with in two hours catching up on all my emails, blog, facebook, and etsey store. No! I wouldn't do that! We drove 10 hours to Mississippi to be with family, not the internet!


We had planned on leaving Dylan to stay in Mississippi with the inlaws for a week after we left Mississippi. I was not very nervous about doing this. I most certainly was not a tiny bit relieved when he decided to not stay because he was already homesick.


Once arriving home, I did not leave our suitcases in the front entry for 3 days. Who on earth would do that!? Well, not me!


I am not still in my pjs at 10:30am. My kids are not either.



Whew! I feel a thousand pounds lighter! Thanks for letting me confess to y'all what I did not do this week. That's much better now!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment